1. Najib confirmed (after a picture of Saiful and Najib's officer Khairul Anus was exposed by Wan Azizah, the day after Saiful lodged a police report on sodomy against Anwar) that Saiful had come to his Ministry but had said nothing about a meeting at his residence.
- Any fool can just drop by at DPM's office to apply for scholarship, even when their CGPA is very low? BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
2. Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan came to Najib's house and confided to the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia that DSAI had sodomised him.
- Any fool can also drop by at DPM's home anytime, and alleged that somebody rape his backside and want revenge? BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
3. In the SD, RPK said he had been "reliably informed" that Rosmah, the DPM's wife, and Aziz Buyong's own wife, an officer attached to Rosmah, were also at the murder scene.
- Rosmah will not press charges against RPK for slander. The allegations by RPK is very serious and it involve the integrity of DPM's wife, and yet she is not pressing charges. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
4. In the SD, Bala claimed that Najib had sexual relationship with Atantuya, she was susceptible to anal sex, had dinner with her in Paris, blah blah blah....
- The allegations might be hearsay and is tarnishing the image of Najib, but yet he is not pressing charges. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
This piece from LULU.......
Most of us regard our nation's leaders as distant people. To meet them would be almost impossible. They live in big mansions with high fences. They have special forces and kaki bodeks surrounding them. Who are we to bring our plight to them? Hardly do they leave their lofty palaces to meet mere rakyat like Lulu unless it is a pr -as in public relations, not pakatan rakyat] exercise.
Hence, Lulu's heart swelled when she read about how accessible Najib is to a 23 year old "nobody".
Not once, but twice.
Not just at his office in a formal capacity, but also in his personal residence.
He (Saiful) came to the office to seek help for scholarship and he only met with my special officer.ahh... who would have thought that Najib is such a kindly caring person that out of all the people this rakyat is distress could go to seek help and comfort, he chose to turn to Najib.
He (also) came to my house because he needed help because he was so traumatised, so that was it.
DPM admits meeting sodomy complainant - Malaysiakini
ahh... if only we had known, maybe we would not have been so hard on this sad looking man who has not had much sleep since the time Razak Baginda was arrested.