Dubious BN strategy that backfired on them.
- Screening of Saiful's swearing doesn't go well with the locals but instead sowing more hatred towards BN.
- Nalla and Ezam startling admission unbelievable and laughable.
- Najib's unofficial swearing in mosque is perceived as mocking the religion.
- Hamzah Zainuddin recapping old tales as though there are no more new issues.
- KJ brash and cocky statements perceived as arrogant by the common folks.
- Police show of strength as though the Permatang Pauh crowd is unruly and rowdy.
- People are fed up with the TV and media one sided and bias news reporting.
- BN Ministers half-hearted and superficial campaigning.
- Personal attacks by BN towards Anwar is immoral, unethical, unprincipled and uncivilised.
- Arif dubious Phd paper chase reflects the man's low education ability and aptness.
- Numerous Puteri Umno cry wolf.
- DNA bill hastily passes through Parliament to pin Anwar.
- People not buying Saiful's swearing.
- EC holding the election during a working day to deny people from voting.
- Police roadblocks hindering voters.
The truth is: The rakyat wanted a change.